Choose the corresponding country in which you will visit the Fujitsu World Tour and organise your agenda, navigate your way within the event or sign in a speech. Of course you can change the country later on. With the Fujitsu World Tour app you can do all this using the following applications, which are integrated in the app:
- looking at the map you will find your way within the event
- take a look at all the speeches taking place and sign in those you are interested in
- organise your day at the event and get notified as they are about to take place
- find a list of all the speakers talking at the event
- book a more personal conversation with one or more of the speakers
Plus there is a bonus feature: you can also play a quiz based around the countries the Fujitsu World Tour will take place at and learn more about the country and the culture.
With this app you are completely organised and well provided for the Fujitsu World Tour so that you can fully enjoy your visit.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Fujitsu World Tour 2016 is a free software application from the Newsgroup Clients subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-04. The program can be installed on iOS.
Fujitsu World Tour 2016 (version 1.0.9) has a file size of 35.86 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.